romani_editedRomani2Natyadarpan_NanaDRAMA_editedAvarat_Natya_SamAjra_Vishamabhog_editedNOVEL_editedSmaranshakti Front_Sudrudhvins

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Dot

Some intense sounds…
Down the slope of the facing mountain
Black dots making an unending queue resembling ants
The dusk falling
Spreading a dark cover all over…
The sounds come closer as intense calls from the bottom of the soul
Ba… ba…
And resonate from the surrounding fields…
Developing resonance gets filled all around…
From some shelters somewhere from the back
Comes the answer in thinner voices, more intense
Ba… ba…
Calls and replies intensify to merge with one another…
Black sheep drag the darkness from the mountain
To fill the space, making it dense
I see myself as a black dot sharing the same space
Deep Dark Ocean surrounds me
I tap my existence…
Emerge the stars above me
My head rotates to its fullest extent
Searching a glimpse of the moon…

No comments: